Managed Router Service
Don’t have local tech support to manage your router? OneNet can help with our managed router service.
- OneNet deploys the latest router technologies capable of handling all bandwidth needs
- OneNet engineers handle installation, support and maintenance of your router
- OneNet’s router solution will fit in any environment, and our engineers will take extra care to ensure a seamless migration
- Routers are fully compatible with OneNet’s network, improving reliability and performance
- Access OneNet’s 24/7 service desk for support and answers to your technical questions
- OneNet replaces equipment at end-of-life, making equipment refreshes hassle-free
- OneNet offers visibility into your equipment through our suite of monitoring tools
Contact us at 888-5-OneNet or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
For more information, call our network services team at 888-5-OneNet.
OneNet’s managed router service passes the Tennessee order questions for USAC.
- The on-premise equipment will be provided by OneNet, the same provider of the Internet connection.
- OneNet is responsible for maintaining the equipment.
- Ownership of the equipment will remain with OneNet.
- The equipment will not be used for any other purpose other than receipt of the eligible service of Internet access.
- The local area network is functional without the router.
- OneNet can use the router for other customers.